Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, July 30, 2012

24 Weeks--6 months


6 months---I am 6 months pregnant?!?! When did this happen?!  Wow--I am really feeling like I need to get it in gear and get some stuff done. Before we know it, November will be here!

Her quilt for her nursery should be in this week and after that hopefully things will start falling into place! We have lots of ideas but nothing for sure about the nursery! I didn't want to go with a theme but just going to pull in lots of bright colors from the quilt so we will see how that goes! :)

Week 24
Maybe horizontal stripes weren't such a great idea?!  :)


How far along: 24 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a cantelope?! Not sure how we went from a grapefruit to a cantelope!!! Holy smokes!
Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: 8-9 lbs

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: She is still moving a lot and Josh is getting to feel her a lot more!
Sleep: Pretty good! Usually wake up kinda sore
Food cravings: Still nothing too specific--just FOOD!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Not a whole lot--the excitement and anticipation totally makes up for all the stuff I miss
Symptoms: Movement, growing belly, still having Charlie horses, forgetful
Wedding rings on or off: On

Mood: Very excited. Can't believe that I am 6 months along! Anxious :)

Best Moment of the week: I just love all the little moments throughout the week--most of them entail Josh and I sitting on the couch feeling our baby move around and getting excited about the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment