Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, July 30, 2012

Little Britches Rodeo

This weekend was the annual Little Britches Rodeo for XIT. I must say that I am the aunt to the two cutest cowboys there! They were absolutely adorable and I am so proud of them. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

 Love this picture. Colt during the Star Spangled Banner

 Getting ready to ride in the Grand Entry. Look at that smile!

I think he was telling me he was going to roll down the hill "one more time".

 Colt, Becca, Rett and Lance


Little Miss Priss who is such a happy baby~!

Uh oh, Colt got "bucked off" in the barrels

But he gets back on and finishes

Rett focusing right before his turn

 Going around barrel #1

Headed home!

One of my favorite pictures from the weekend--look at that smile!

Me and my two boys!

And then me with my sweet niece


Getting their ribbons
So proud of Rett--He got 2nd place in Barrels and 3rd place in Poles
Later that day Colt is just cruising in his gator~!


I love fun unexpected weekends at home. I wasn't planning on going home this weekend but once I heard it was Little Britches it was kind of hard to pass up the opportunity to see my little nephews get to do it! They were absolutely precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment