Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, July 2, 2012

20 Weeks--Halfway point!!!


The weeks just keep flying by! When I feel like it this pregnancy is taking forever, I look up and realize I am already halfway done. Then it feels like there isn't enough time to get everything done. I know once we find out it will fly by so I am trying not to rush it along. 


Week 20

How far along: 20 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a banana

Maternity clothes: Yes daily! There are only a few regular bottoms that I can still comfortably wear so I am enjoying these elastic-topped bottoms :)
Weight gain: While I was home this past weekend, I weighed and I think I have gained about 4-5 pounds.
Gender: The suspense is killing us but hoping the time flies till we know!

Movement: YES! Weirdest, craziest, most amazing feeling ever! Definitely made the baby feel so much more real! It usually only happens when I get really still (which I had heard). Josh is anxious to feel it now!
Sleep: Still sleeping great!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular! I finally had my Thai Kitchen and it was just as amazing as I knew it would be.
Anything make you sick or queasy: Not really!
What I miss: Not really anything yet!
Symptoms: Baby bump! Some movements every once in a while!
Wedding rings on or off: On

Mood: Still happy! Excited!! ANXIOUS to know what it is!

Best Moment of the week: Getting to go see my family and for them to see me actually looking pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment