It's still hard to believe that we are in the second half of this pregnacy and before we know it November will be here and we will be about to welcome our little Sweet Pea!! As the weeks continue to race by, I am getting more and more excited to meet our little one. I am also more and more amazed at what a blessing pregnancy is and what an amazing man I married.
Week 21
How far along: 21 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a pomegranate--not sure how you go from a banana to a pomegranate but I just tell you what thebump.com tells me :)
Maternity clothes: Heck yes!
Weight gain: I'm not exactly sure--and not just really sure I want to. After a weekend away from my husband for my sister's Bachelorette party, I walked in last night and he said, "Dang, I think you grew over the weekend~!" I tried to explain that this could be due to the outrageous amount of food I ate--sausage balls, fruit, cookies, pizza, mexican food--and not necessarily because our baby is growing! Whoops!
Gender: Getting closer!
Movement: YES! And I actually got a stomach bug on the 4th of July and everytime my stomach would settle Sweet Pea would feel the need to move! NOT FUN! But, in other news, Josh DID get to feel it and so it made the whole being sick thing ok!!
Sleep: Still sleeping great!
Food cravings: Not really
Anything make you sick or queasy: Besides the awful stomach bug, no. And that made me SUPER thankful that I did not ever get sick during the pregnancy.
What I miss: Not really anything yet!
Symptoms: More and more movement! Bump is definitely getting bigger.
Mood: Happy, excited. Had a small emotional episode the other day that I am going to totally blame on the pregnancy hormones.
Best Moment of the week: Got to see lots of great friends I hadn't seen in a while and it was fun to see their faces, and got to be with 2 of my pregnant cousins and chat about what all is going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment