We got another 3-D sonogram where they checked her heart, lips, spine, brain, etc and everything looked GREAT!! I was not nervous at all but it was such a relief to hear it from the doctor that our baby is healthy! Then we get to go back in 7 weeks to see her again and see how she is growing! Sonograms are really one of the most amazing things ever! She was folded in half pretty much the whole time. We only got a good look at her face once or twice because her foot was covering it but when we did it looks like she already has some cheeks on her---which I am so excited about! I LOVE me some chubby-cheeked babies!!
Week 23
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a grapefruit. From the sonogram she is weighing 1 pound 5 oz. They couldn't tell us a length because she was folded in half the entire time!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Weight gain: From the doctor's scales it looks like about 8 pounds
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!
Movement: Yes, quite a bit. She is definitely getting bigger and stronger daily! And I actually looked down the other day sitting at work and saw her kick...WEIRD! I loved watching my sister's belly move..but when it is yours, it is a weird feeling!
Sleep: Pretty good! Usually wake up kinda sore
Food cravings: Still nothing too specific--just FOOD!
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Definitely still miss my memory, but other than that, not a whole lot!
Symptoms: Movement, growing belly, still having Charlie horses, forgetful
Mood: Excited. Anxious to get the nursery all put together! We (meaning Josh) have painted the first coat and have all the furniture except a changing table but my mom found a cute one that we may get!! Can.not.wait to get it all put together!
Best Moment of the week: Getting to see our Sweet Pea today and know that she is healthy!!

Congrats Ally! Girls are awesome!! I love how you told your family!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah! We are very excited!!!
Delete