Next Monday we go to our big appointment (the one where we were supposed to find out what we are having but were too impatient!) where they will check her heart, spine, lips, etc and see how big she is. I can't wait to see how long she is and how much she weighs!
Ok, enough of me rambling..here are this weeks updates plus a beautiful picture :)
How far along: 22 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a papaya
Maternity clothes: Heck yes!
Weight gain: I'm not exactly sure--we finally bought a good set of scales and I'm thinking about 5-6 pounds? We go to the doctor next week so I will know for sure.
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!
Movement: Yes, quite a bit. She is definitely getting bigger and stronger daily!
Sleep: Still sleeping great-usually just wake up once!
Food cravings: Nothing specific
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Being able to remember things, lol. I thought pregnancy brain was a little over-exaggerated but I am having issues remembering things!
Symptoms: Lots of movement! Growing bump! Charlie horses---WHY does this happen?! I woke up twice in the last week with horrible cramps in my calves. Not a big fan!!
Mood: Still excited, happy. LOVING the fact we know what Sweet Pea is and actually get to start doing stuff!
Best Moment of the week: Telling everyone that we found out it was a GIRL! No one even knew that we were going to find out this early so it was such a fun surprise!!
Charlie horses suck! I hate to tell you it's only going to get more awkward my friend - I remember walking around at work and litterally just stopping myself in my tracks trying not to yell because I had an awful pain in a place we won't publicize! ha. Try not yelling or grabbing yourself in public while in horrible pain. ha. Sweet Mel was just hitting a nerve. ohhh I hope you don't experience that, but it's fun to laugh at...NOW! ha.
ReplyDelete