Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beef Mac & Cheese

I found this recipe on a random website last year and have made it several times. It is called Beef Mac & Cheese but I refer to it as "Goulash on Steroids".  Super easy meal that you can throw together when you get home from work!

Goulash On Steroids

1 box macaroni (about 2 cups)
2 can rotel
Garlic Salt
Ranch seasoning
1 lb ground beef
2 jalapenos, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 sm block of cheese (about 2 cups), grated

-Cook your noodles
-In skillet, combine beef, veggies and seasonings--Cook then drain.
-Combine everything in a 9x13 pan. Top with cheese.
-Bake at 300 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.

That's it. My favorite part of dish is you can get all your dirty dishes done while it is in the oven. Sad that is my favorite part, huh?! But I am just really not motivated once my belly is full. If I know I only have 15 minutes, I can get lots done!

I just served this with a salad but I'm sure you can serve it with lots of other things.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment