The first one I am going to share is for Fish Tacos. I never understood why my mom, dad, aunts and uncles would go out of their way in Red River to go eat Fish Tacos...they sounded disgusting. But as I am learning with so many things, if I would have only tried them, I probably would have loved them from the beginning. I just tend to make up my mind before I try something. Then one day my grandma made these and I tried them...and fell in love. Hope you enjoy them too!
Fish Tacos
Flour and season salt tilapia (I bought frozen and cooked according to package)
Dressing:
1 c. mayo
1 T sugar
2 T cider vinegar
1 t. horseradish (or more to taste)
1/8 t salt
1/8 t coarse ground pepper
Mix it all together. You will combine this with cole slaw. I didn't mix it all together at once because I was the only one eating it and wanted it to last longer.
Put a little oil in a skillet and heat up some corn tortillas.
Take your hot torilla--add some fish and coleslaw with dressing. I always like a little bit more dressing and enjoy :)
My fav! Love them!
ReplyDelete