Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, June 29, 2012

Was That A Flutter I Felt?!

For the past probably weekish, I have been debating on whether or not I was feeling Sweet Pea start to move. The first few times I chalked it up to my stomach just being crazy....But I think I can officially say, as of maybe Wednesday, that I am feeling the baby!!

I am still kind of in awe over it. I never was not feeling pregnant or anything like that but actually feeling a baby move inside of you definitely brings on a whole new reality! I am beyond excited that our baby is getting big enough that I can feel it! God is so great! It really is such an amazing feeling and I can hardly wrap my mind around it.

Josh is dying to feel it for himself. I see lots of nights sitting on the couch with our hands on my stomach in the near future and I can not wait!! :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! it IS a flutter! just wait, they get bigger and bigger - and to me, they felt WEIRD as she got bigger. ha. just wait til you see an entire elbow go from one side of the tummy to the next! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete