Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, June 4, 2012

15 weeks....a little late

One of my main goals for this website is to remember all the fun and even the not-so-fun things about pregnancy. Josh and I are BEYOND excited to welcome "Sweet Pea" (as we are now calling the baby instead of "it") to the world somewhere around November 17th!

I had every intention of doing something cutesy each week when I took a picture. Pinterest makes me want to be so creative but when it comes down to it, I never do. Soooo...here is a picture taken last week as we were headed to a Memorial Day celebration with family.

Week 15

As you can tell, there is definitely little baby bump there!! SO FUN!!

Since I failed to do a cute chalkboard or anything like that in my pictures, one of my friends suggested I fill out this little questionaire thing each week---so here goes! (This is a week late, but since I had the picture I decided to start late!!)

How far along: 15 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a navel orange
Maternity clothes: Sometimes---I do LOVE maternity clothes but for work I am still trying to squeeze into a few of my regular clothes...not much longer though!
Weight gain: From 8 weeks to 12 weeks, I gained 2 pounds. I don't have scales at the house but I'm guessing I will have gained more when I go back for 16 week appointment!!
Stretch marks: I'm not really sure I will like this question later on but for now, no.
Gender: Can't wait to find out but won't find out for a few more weeks!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Not really sure what this question is asking...yes I sleep! I am not quite as sleepy as I was first trimester but I so get tired easy. I wake up a few times a night. (If anybody has any idea how I'm supposed to answer that, I would love some tips :) )
Food cravings: Thai Kitchen in Canyon--although I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with pregnancy. I crave it all the time! Other than that, not really. Just food in general :)
What I miss: Um, nothing? I don't really know of anything I miss from pre-pregnancy....
Symptoms: Besides my growing belly....hunger! Some say I am a little bit more easily irritable...no comment to that.  
Best Moment of the week: Pregnancy wise---not a lot going on. So this week I'm just going to say in general the best moment was spending time in Dalhart with the family but then getting to come home to my amazing husband. I sure missed him!!

I  am hoping to make this a weekly post--especially for those of my friends and family that want to keep up with the pregnancy but I don't get to see often!

God Bless,
Allison

2 comments: