Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

18 Weeks

Another week is already gone?! I am nearing the 1/2 way point and I can not believe it! I realized yesterday that by the time we get to find out what it is, we will have about the amount of time as I have been pregnant right now....and it has flown by. I'm trying not to have anxiety over this!

Our sonogram got pushed back another few days unfortunately so I will be 23 weeks along with only 17 weeks to go by the time we find out what our little Sweet Pea is!!! CRAZY!!

Halfway throught last week I really felt like I was really, visibly pregnant but then in some shirts you can hardly tell but I am so excited about it because it means our baby is getting bigger and bigger!!

Here is this week's update:

Week 18

How far along: 18 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a sweet potato
Maternity clothes: As often as I can!
Weight gain: I'm pretty sure I have made up for that one last pound and headed in the other direction--Now I'm worried that my doctor will be giving me the "you-need-to-slow-down" speech!
Gender: Our sonogram got pushed back again :( We are pretty sad. Now it looks like July 23rd

Movement: Maybe soon!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping great! Wake up a few times but go right back to sleep!
Food cravings: Just food in general :) I've been pretty hungry lately!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Not really
What I miss: Not a whole lot--although it would be nice ot be able to go for a walk and not feel winded about a block into it!! That is kinda depressing!

Symptoms: Baby bump!
Wedding rings on or off: On

Mood: Still happy! Excited!! ANXIOUS to know what it is!

Best Moment of the week: Getting to meet Hayes Hawthorne--Sweet Pea's first cousin on Josh's side and getting to see Josh's family with a new baby! Our baby MIGHT be spoiled rotten!!!

3 comments:

  1. I never knew what to call Melody when she was still inside and I didn't know the gender - that's why I had to find out because I was tired of calling her "it" - had I known of a name like sweet pea, maybe I could've waited to find out the gender til birth. haha. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to find out what our little sweet pea is! Love you, preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Whitney, I'm not a big fan of "it". When we told "it" was the size of a Sweet Pea and somehow that name just stuck! I like it so much better! You can do it on your next one!!

    Me too, Becca! I love you!

    ReplyDelete