Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, June 11, 2012

17 Weeks

I can't believe another week has past! We went to our 16 week appointment which I already wrote about but I must say again that getting to hear a baby's heartbeat is one of the most amazing sounds I have ever heard.

6 weeks sounds like forever away but I know between showers, engagement parties, and bachelorette parties in between now and then time will fly by! So until then, here is picture for week 17. Yes, I know how beautiful I look but I had cleaned/done laundry/worked in the yard all day and at the spur of the moment we decided to go see "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and I just barely got ready. As we were heading out the door, I realized I needed to be taking my weekly picture and this so this is it. *On a sidenote: The movie was HILARIOUS!! I would totally recommend it. I don't know if parts of it were even more funny because I have actually experienced some of those not-so-fun moments or what but we loved it!!

Week 17

How far along: 17 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of an onion

Maternity clothes: More and more--I've rubberbanded a few of my regular clothes but I'm discovering that they are not near as comfortable as the elastic-waist maternity ones :)
Weight gain: Well...I had gained 2 pounds before my last appointment. When I went on Thursday I had actually lost a pound. I was honestly in shock. I was pretty sure I had gained quite a bit. I'm still thinking it was a fluke. But the doctor wasn't too happy about it so I am trying to eat more! I was almost positive I would never have to have that conversation with her--I just knew I would be the one getting in trouble for gaining too much!
Gender: July 19th---so ready to know!!

Movement: Not yet but they say soon!!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping great! Wake up a few times but go right back to sleep!

Food cravings: I'm never quite sure how to answer this. I think I craved stuff before I was even pregnant so I'm not sure when I think something sounds good if that is really a craving...but no weird cravings yet! I have been thinking Fish Tacos sounded really yummy! And I'm still waiting on my Thai Kitchen!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Brushing teeth still sometimes but not really anything else.
What I miss: Nothing yet!

Symptoms: Still a growing belly :)
Wedding rings on or off: On

Mood: Still happy! Excited!!

Best Moment of the week: Getting to hear Sweet Pea's heartbeat at appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment