With the excitement, Josh and I are also getting more impatient everyday about finding out what "Sweet Pea" is! It is a lot easier said than done to be patient and enjoy this time of the pregnancy....but I am trying! I just am getting anxious to start feeling like I'm actually pregnant than just getting fat!
For this weeks pictures, please excuse the exhaustedness (is that even a word) on my face! It was a really long week and this was after an engagement party Saturday night because Josh wasn't at home to take the picture beforehand. So this was about 11:30 that night and this girl does NOT usually make it past 10:00. But I am including two pictures because everyone still says they can barely tell and I try to tell them it just depends on what I wear. So the first picture is the outfit I wore and then the second is just with my cami on so you can see the bump better :)
Week 19--Hidden by cute shirt
Week 19--See I told you there was a belly hidden under there!!
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a mango
Maternity clothes: Yes! And I've been making use of the belly band my amazing cousin gave me that allows you wear regular clothes without having to fasten them :)
Weight gain: ?? I really need to invest in a scale. I bought a cheap one but you can't really tell. This is on my to-do list!
Gender: 28 more days!
Movement: I felt something weird the other day but not sure what it was...possibly baby? Or maybe just hunger!!
Sleep: I'm still sleeping great--waking up not as comfortable before...my back aches more than it used to!
Food cravings: Still just food in general!
Anything make you sick or queasy: I'm back to almost getting sick when I brush my teeth but never feel queasy!
Anything make you sick or queasy: I'm back to almost getting sick when I brush my teeth but never feel queasy!
What I miss: Not a whole lot--Being able to get out of bed like a normal person! :) I can understand when I am big pregnant but I'm still not huge so I feel silly having to awkwardly flop out of bed every morning!!
Symptoms: Baby bump!
Mood: Still happy! Excited!! ANXIOUS to know what it is! Possibly a slightly smaller patience level. :)
Best Moment of the week: I really, really love and cherish the moments where Josh and I just get to enjoy pregnancy and talk about the future and what it holds. We are so excited and I love that man so much!!
You are absolutely precious!! Seriously, you are 1/2 way there and you are tiny!!!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you!! Well, the way I eat I'm not sure that I will be for long :)
ReplyDelete