Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

16 weeks = 4 months!!! WOW!

4 months?!?! Seriously, I thought this pregnancy was dragging but I guess not! I am getting close to the halfway mark and I can.not.believe it!! Crazy!

We go back to the doctor on Thursday and even though we won't get to see our little Sweet Pea we will get to schedule the BIG sonogram where we get to see it in 3D and get to find out the gender! We are pumped.

Here is a picture of week 16--I am definitely starting to feel like I show more and more everyday!

Week 16


How far along: 16 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of an avocado

Maternity clothes: Sometimes, still trying to fit in some of my regular clothes for work!

Weight gain: I still just know 2 pounds but I'm pretty sure when I go back on Thursday that number will change! :)

Gender: Still a few weeks away!

Movement: Not yet

Sleep: I'm still sleeping great! Wake up a few times but go right back to sleep!

Food cravings: Nothing really that I have noticed!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Just brushing my teeth the past few days

What I miss: Not anything yet---I'm sure there will be!

Symptoms: Still a growing belly. I'm having issues brushing my teeth now that I'm not really enjoying!
Wedding rings on or off: On

Mood: Mostly happy---don't have quite as much patience it doesn't seem like as I used to.
Best Moment of the week: Getting to hear at church that I actually look pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment