Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

25 weeks

This post is a few days late but I didn't get a picture taken on Saturday, you didn't want to see me on Sunday, then Josh went in to work on Monday....so better late than never~! :)

I took a picture yesterday on Josh's phone and didn't get it sent to me so we went to take another one this morning--so there are two this week. One shirt was kinda flowy so I thought I would do the one from today where you can see my belly better (please excuse the exhausted look on my face!!)

Week 25-Tuesday


Week 25-Wednesday


How far along: 25 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of cauliflower

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: I think about 10 pounds

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: She is pretty active when I am sitting or laying down!

Sleep: Pretty good--not as good as I once did but nothing too horrible!

Food cravings: Just food in general still--I don't seem to ever get full

Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Not too much
Symptoms: Movement, growing belly, still having Charlie horses, forgetful, starting to get tired really quickly
Wedding rings on or off: On--although one day when it was 106 outside I almost couldn't get my wedding ring off and kinda panicked! But other than that they are still on and fitting!

Mood: Still excited and anxious. TIRED this week but think most of it is from a weekend full of wedding festivities for some friends.

Best Moment of the week: Again, not another huge moment but I do love laying there and being able to see her kick and move around in my tummy!

2 comments: