Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, August 13, 2012

26 Weeks

How are these weeks just flying by? I said something to Josh last night about Sweet Pea being here in 14 weeks (or less) and he almost fell out of his chair. It sounds a lot sooner when you put it in weeks for some reason! So as excited as we are--I can't believe it is just right around the corner! We are slowly getting the nursery together and I can't wait for it to be done and I get to show you!! But until then--here is the latest update on me and my little (or maybe not so little!!) Sweet Pea!

Week 26

How far along: 26 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a head of lettuce

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: I think still about 10-11 pounds

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: She is pretty active when I am sitting or laying down! She is getting stronger all the time!

Sleep: Pretty good--can't get just really comfortable but I still sleep--just wake up hurting.

Food cravings: No--and I really want to have just one random craving during pregnancy :)
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Starting to miss sleeping comfortably
Symptoms: Nothing new--Movement, growing belly, forgetful, starting to get tired really quickly
Wedding rings on or off: On--but they are getting kinda snug :(

Mood: Getting ready! I can not believe how fast time is flying though~!

Best Moment of the week: It was a fun/exhausting/overwhelming Sunday afternoon as we started registering! I had tried to be really prepared but there are SO many options and we had no idea. So it was exciting that we are getting to register b/c it means she is going to be here soon but also SO long and TIRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment