Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, September 28, 2012

How Great Is Our God

I have been reading through Colossians with a couple of other girls and we came across this verse this week and I wanted to share it with you:

Colossians 1: 16-17
"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

The last part immediately reminded me of a video we watched last year in the youth group we help with on Wednesday nights. It is completely mind-blowing....and yes it is looonnngg. But, if you ever have time to spare or even if you don't, I promise you this video will leave you completely in awe of our God. I have seen in multiple times and it STILL blows me away.


 
The title of this video is "How Great Is Our God" and it couldn't be more perfectly named.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. There is lots of scientific information but I found it all very interesting and amazed that a God that created this universe loves me...and knows me by name! I would love to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to watch it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment