But it really was good and we learned a lot! My favorite was Josh learning massage techniques to help me relax and when they got to practice that! I told him we will probably need to practice those a lot over the next 10 weeks so he will be perfect by delivery day!
Thank you for all the sweet comments on her name! They made my day! I think it is just perfect and now am ready to put a face with the name~! But we have lots to do until then to keep us busy. Wish I could show you fun nursery pictures but those don't exist just yet :) Maybe soon!! Until then, here is another picture of my ever-growing belly!
Week 30
How far along: 30 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of a cucumber...not sure at all how she went from an eggplant, to acorn squash to a cucumber. Seems little backwards to me!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Weight gain: 18-20 lbs?
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!
Movement: Wow---more than ever! I have about decided she is going to be a tap dancer or something. She makes my belly move a lot! But I could sit there and watch it for forever so that is ok with me!
Sleep: Ok! Some nights it goes great other nights I get up about 10 times :)
Food cravings: FOOD!!! I have been drinking lots of milk lately...not sure if it is me trying to be healthy or an actual craving.
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back! Being able to get up from the couch normally!
Symptoms: Belly keeps growing! Leg cramps till every once in a while-blah
Mood: Ready to start really getting stuff done!
Best Moment of the week: Telling the name and hearing everyone's sweet comments. Then even though we spent our whole Saturday there, I really did enjoy the childbirth class and all the information we got!
those classes crack me up but they are totally informal! I always recommend em for first time mommies! have they done the breathing techniques? I will say that was the only thing that was a waste of time for me...when I was in labor, the last thing I was doing was imagining myself at a beach breathing in and out slowly. haha. oh and thank you for the thank you note. Can't wait to see sweet girl in all those cute clothes and shoes!!
ReplyDeleteYes--so much information! Some I wasn't really ready to hear, lol! UM YES---I was laughing SO HARD. Luckily, we were kinda away from everyone behind this table because I couldn't even breathe I was laughing so hard. Josh said he was really tempted to start blowing on me when she went into the whole wind thing. I told him its a good thing he didn't because we probably would have got kicked out for being disruptive!!
DeleteI can't wait either~!!
hahahaha we can totally relate! Josh and I would just look at each other and start CRACKING UP! ohhh we couldn't help it. I thought we were gonna get kicked out too but....we didn't! ha. also, other couples were looking at us like they wanted to say "shhhhhh I'm focusing!" haha
DeleteYou look great!! Love that growing belly :) AND your hair looks Fab :) Did you color or cut perhaps??
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I did chop a lot off after Whit's wedding but no color---that is all natural! Scary huh? I can't believe how dark it is!
Delete