Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

29 Weeks--Third Trimester?!?

I am officially in the third trimester--seems like just yesterday I was praying for the second trimester to get here so I would get some energy back and the nausea would go away!

There isn't a whole lot of news or changes this week! Starting to feel the pressure to get stuff done instead of just talking about it because she will be here in about 11 weeks---not long at all!!


Week 29

How far along: 29 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: About the size of an acorn squash

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: 16-18 lbs?

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Pretty much anytime I get still she is moving. Or if there is pressure on my belly....the other night at the football game, my nephew fell asleep when I was holding him and she NEVER quit kicking him! I am taking it she is just ready to play and not that she is already picking fights with her cousin!

Sleep: Ok! Not great--not horrible.

Food cravings: Oh I don't know if it was a craving--but mom sent home quite a bit of leftover wedding cake with us from Whitney's wedding and I pretty well polished that off!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back! Being able to get up from the couch normally!
Symptoms: Belly keeps growing!

Wedding rings on or off: On unless its really hot outside and they get really tight

Mood: Getting ready! I can not believe how fast time is flying though~!

Best Moment of the week: Starting to tell the name! :) Official public announcement and blog coming soon!!




4 comments:

  1. Love your hair! How come you haven't sent me a pic? It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Sometimes it doesn't look as cute in pictures as it does in real life! LOL but thank you! I am liking it!

      Delete