Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, September 24, 2012

32 Weeks

 
We had a great weekend full of family and friends! My mom, sisters, niece and nephews came to spend the weekend to go to our Tahoka Shower yesterday! It was so much fun!! We ran around all day Saturday and then hung out yesterday before the shower. I have missed them so much and this weekend was just what I needed!!
 
Yesterday we had the most amazing shower which I will tell you more about later! I never have anything to blog about besides my weekly updates so I'm not telling you anymore about the shower so I can acutally write another blog! :)
 
So here are not one, but two pictures for the week. (This is the difference in having your sister take your picture vs your husband!! Josh and I usually barely get one taken and Whitney was telling me how to stand and had taken 3 before I knew it!!)
 
The bump is definitely growing!!
 

Week 32
 
 
How far along: 32 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: The size of a squash---but this is the picture they showed...this is not the kind of squash I eat, not sure what kind it is~!
 
 
Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: 18 lbs last week and to be honest, I don't think I have stepped on the scales since then! Not sure if I want to either!!

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Constantly! And I have heard the myth of "how they are in the womb is how they are outside"---if this is the case she is gonna be a busy little bee. My stomach is moving non-stop!

Sleep: Um not just great...darn it.

Food cravings: Nothing really, except ice. Weird...but ice always sounds amazing. Maybe it is because I am so HOT--Fall weather, pretty please get here!!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably all night. Wearing shoes that feel comfortable....all of a sudden my feet hurt all the time..even when I am wearing my "comfy" shoes.
Symptoms: Belly keeps growing! Starting to get easily tired again. No one has actually come out and say it, but I'm pretty sure I'm starting to waddle, lol!

Wedding rings on or off: Still just my wedding band...no engagment ring :(



Mood: Really anxious and excited!!

Best Moment of the week: Our AMAZING baby shower yesterday from the sweet ladies of Tahoka (I will write a blog about this later!!) But it was seriously amazing. We are truly blessed and then we got to go home and put it all up!! SO STINKIN' FUN!! We are really ready for her to be here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment