Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

31 Weeks


We are in the single digits of weeks left till Sweet Pea will arrive! WOOHOO!! 9 more to go :)
We are slowly getting her nursery put together--we have just been kinda at a stand-still for a while! I can not wait for some of the things we have ordered to come in so that way we can really do some work!!
 
We went to our 30 week appointment last Wednesday and got to see our sweet baby again. It is looking like she is about 3 lbs 5 oz and from the two pictures we got of her, her cheeks already look chubby!! Josh and I are IN LOVE already!! Dr. B says that she is estimating maybe about an 8 lb baby....which after delivering my sisters over 9 lb baby, she didn't think was too huge :) Sweet Pea is breech right now (which I don't understand b/c it feels like she flops around ALL THE TIME) but since she is we get to have another sonogram at 35 weeks..WOOHOO!!! 



How far along: 31 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: The size of a pineapple!!

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: 18 lbs--this was from the doctor on Wednesday 

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Constantly!

Sleep: Ok! Some nights it goes great other nights I get up about 10 times :)

Food cravings: I get really hungry but start eating and get full fast...BOO!! But I have been really loving my sweets more than usual lately. And I have the best husband who ate ice cream with me at 10:00 the other night so I wouldn't be eating it alone! He didn't seem to mind too much!

Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back! Being able to get up from the couch normally!
Symptoms: Belly keeps growing! Leg cramps till every once in a while-blah

Wedding rings on or off: Still just my wedding band...no engagment ring :(


Mood: Anxious! Excited!!

Best Moment of the week: Going to the doctor and getting to see her sweet little face and hear that she is healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Single digits?! WOW!!! Sooo close! Wait til sweet girl is 5 pounds and she will be too big to move around. Haha. I'm guessing a couple more weeks and she will be head down, locked and loaded! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I can.not.believe it!! It is crazy!! I'm about ready for her to get settled...lol! She is a mover!

      Delete