Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

33 Weeks

Oh man, oh man am I getting so excited!! The nursery is looking SO much better! A baby could actually be born and have a place to come home and live! Curtains came in on Saturday and after a few more little things I might post pictures soon. I'm kind of in love with it! It really is turning out to be precious! 7 more weeks and our little one will be here--we are getting so, so ready and maybe just a little bit nervous. Well I am, I don't think Josh is really nervous about the whole labor process! :)

Here is the latest picture of the ever-growing belly and weekly updates!



How far along: 33 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: The size of a durian fruit??? (Thank you google for knowing what this is because I have no idea!)


 

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Weight gain: Um, about 23--luckily I did not get in trouble for gaining about 5 pounds in 2 weeks! Josh and I were just certain that I would and he thinks it is just so funny but thankfully she must have overlooked it! I had even tried to talk the nurse into writing down a different weight but she wouldn't! WHEW!!

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Constantly and rather strong! She has landed on a nerve a few times that has almost made me want to fall down.

Sleep: A tiny bit better than it has been!! 

Food cravings: Still love ice! But still nothing crazy!
 
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably all night.  Being able to sit normally and still be able to breathe!
Symptoms: Growing belly! Starting to get easily tired again. Swollen fingers. MY FOOT GREW--are you kidding me? I knew this was a possibility but didn't give it much thought until I went to put on some of my closed-toed shoed and they didn't fit :( As of now, I have grown a 1/2 size...I pray that this is all it grows!!

Wedding rings on or off: I don't want to answer this one. I am in denial. Let's just say I'm wearing a ring that looks like a wedding ring but it doesn't look like my wedding ring. **sniff, sniff**



Mood: Really anxious and excited!! Starting to get a little nervous!

Best Moment of the week: Can this be not getting yelled at by the doctor?!? Lol. No in all seriousness probably getting to hear the heartbeat again and getting to go through all the fun stuff we got at the shower. Man oh man, did she get some precious stuff!!



1 comment:

  1. I love reading this! Can't wait for my sweet niece to arrive! Love you!

    ReplyDelete