Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

As I have mentioned, Josh and I got to go home this past weekend for our last trip. We got to celebrate Colt turning 3 and Gentry getting baptized! It was such a blessed weekend and I enjoyed every second of it.

My mom let me borrow her good camera so I actually have pictures to share besides the weekly one of my belly :) I didn't take it into church but I did get some pretty cute ones of the kids painting pumpkins at the party! They were precious and did a pretty darn good job if I say so myself!

Cole waiting for instructions on painting pumpkins

Rett listening to what Rebecca is telling them

Let the painting begin!

I just love this little birthday boy!

Emma making her pumpkin pretty

Colt really wanted to touch all that wet paint :)
 
CHEESE!!

Emma posing with her final product

Rett still working on his pumpkin

Another picture of sweet Emma

Colt's adorable and DELICIOUS birthday cake!
 
Happy Birthday, Colt Landers Wann!! You are seriously the funniest kid I have ever met! I am so blessed to be your aunt! I can not believe you have already been on this earth for 3 years! You have brought SO much joy and laughter into our lives! Can not wait to see you continue to grow and the man you will become~!
 
**Sidenote/Cute story: Today I called my sister to ask her a question and Colt gets on the phone and is chatting with me. Out of the blue he asks, "Is Fweet Pea here yet?!" Totally melted my heart! He usually says cute/funny stuff on the phone but it is prompted by his momma telling him to say something. This was all on his own and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I can't wait for "Fweet Pea" to be here and loved by her older cousins!!**
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love him! I am so thankful that I have gotten to be his momma for three years! Love you, Aunt Allie!

    ReplyDelete