Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Babies, Babies--LOTS of babies!!

Between both sides of my family--from October to early February-- there will be SIX babies born!! Can I tell you how excited I am?!?! I know that they are going to have so much fun together and we are so blessed for our kids get to grow up with their cousins!

 
Here is the Carter girls:
From left to right:
Genevieve-Girl, early February
Britt-Boy, Decemeber  7th
Me-Girl, November 17th
Jo-Boy, October 22nd
(Sorry if I missed the due date a few days, I wasn't 100% sure on all of them)
 
 Then here are the White girls:
Me-Girl, November 17th
Lindsey-Girl, October 18th
Gencie-Girl, October 18th
(Yes, they have the same due date, how fun is that?!?!)

I thought this was just a cute picture.
The pregnant girls plus Gencie's two little girls, Elsie and Hattie!
8 girls in one picture :)

This precious little one was also born in 2012!
What did we do without her???
So including her and another cousin's wife, there will be 5 babies born in 2012 on the White side and ALL of them are girls!!
 
I just had to share since I finally got a picture of all the pregnant women!
We are so excited and so blessed to have all these little blessings in the family!


2 comments:

  1. Elsie and Hattie just moved up on my baby name list lol absolutely LOVE them! You as always are beautiful, sweet Allie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they not the cutest names ever?! Elsie Addison and Hattie Ruth!! I LOVE their names!!! Oh, thank you!! You are so sweet!!

      Delete