Holy smokes I can not believe it---today I am ONE MONTH from our due date~! We are one month away from meeting our precious baby girl! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am.
We went to the doctor today and our precious Hensley is being a little stubborn and still has not turned yet. Luckily, my doctor is really laid back and is not concerned about this. She said that she still has plenty of time to flip and as Josh and I were discussing, we actually think she is quite smart---who would want to flip really early and have to be upside down for so long?!?! Can you tell we are already "those" parents who don't think that their child does wrong! :) Just kidding--we are really just joking about it to keep from being concerned. Of course I would rather her be in the perfect position but I am really not too worried! I'm just VERY thankful for Dr. B! She is awesome and assured me that I didn't need to go google ways to make her flip and start standing on my head or anything crazy!
So we are not worried but we are saying our prayers she will turn and be ready to meet us when the time is right! We are now counting down the WEEKS instead of MONTHS till she gets here. I know it will be DAYS before we can blink so I am really trying to enjoy this last month of pregnancy.
We still have a few things to get done to prepare for her arrival and I'm sure before too long the hospital bags will be packed and by the door :) Most of the stuff that needs to be done though has nothing to do with her---it is just stuff Josh and I have been putting off and I'd really like it to be done before her arrival! I am even hoping to finish up all, or at least most, of the Christmas shopping!
So the countdown begins and the race is on to see how much Josh and I can accomplish in the next month!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!
Yay!! Can't wait to meet her! Enjoy your time as a family of two!! Xo
ReplyDeleteI can't wait either!! I know---we are trying! We randomly went to the movies last Sunday night at the drop of the hat and that is totally unlike us~! I think we were having a "in a few weeks we won't be able to do this" moment!! :)
DeleteYea!! I cannot wait to see pictures! You are going to be the best little momma!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you!! We are beyond excited!! When is your precious little one supposed to arrive?
Delete