We had an amazing weekend filled with family, friends and lots of activities! We had a baby shower, a birthday party and a baptism~! I could not think of a better way to spend our last trip! It was perfect!
Week 35
Kinda had to see with the dark shirt and background :(
How far along: 35 weeks
Size of Sweet Pea: The size of a coconut---is she shrinking?!?
Weight gain: Still have not really got on the scales--I'm gonna say 25-26 though!
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!
Movement: Still constantly and rather strong! She still loves hanging out on the nerve that runs down my leg!
Sleep: I was PUMPED last week when one night I woke up only once and one night I slept ALL THE WAY through the night! This is HUGE!! It was amazing! The other nights were about like they had been but I was really thankful for those two nights!
Food cravings: Nothing crazy, darn it....time is running out. I want just one weird craving!! I have still been LOVING ice though.
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably all night. Being able to sit normally and still be able to breathe! Being able to wear my wedding ring. Walking without waddling :)
Symptoms: The belly hasn't stopped growing. My fingers and toes are swelling a little.
Best Moment of the week: We got to go to Dalhart for the last time till she gets here. We got to see lots of family and friends! And we had a great shower with lots of fun little presents! It was a WONDERFUL weekend and we are so blessed.
I seriously woke up thinking about you this morning and how exciting it is that you are so stinkin close to meeting your little precious girl!!! and yay for sleeping that much through the night this far along! hahaha. I'm so happy for you and Josh! Maybe after she gets here and grows a bit, we can have a play date!
ReplyDeleteOh you are so sweet! We are so excited! I know---total fluke I think but I was VERY thankful for it! Yes we need to. And dang pregnancy brain---I was supposed to text you this weekend when we came through and it never once crossed my mind :( I am SO sorry!!!
DeleteShoot - I forgot to tell you what a beautiful pregnant lady you are! :) you have the glow that everyone told me I had and I had no idea what they were talking about...ha
ReplyDeleteOh thank you!! :)
Delete