Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, October 8, 2012

34 Weeks


Nothing really new and exciting went on this past week. We enjoyed a week without appointments or anything and we are absolutely LOVING the fall weather we are having. I am ignoring the fact that in the forecast it is supposed to get back up to around 80 all week. Surely, the weatherman has it wrong! I did have a minor issue trying to get ready for church yesterday thinking that I had more fall attire that I could wear while pregnant than I really did, so maybe the little bit warmer weather will be okay so I will have things to wear!

The shirt in the picture isn't the best one for a weekly picture because you can't really see the belly and I look HUGE! But it's all I got. And I think I am in denial on just how big I really am--I mean, how big HENSLEY really is :)

Week 34
 

How far along: 34 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: The size of a butternut squash

Maternity clothes: Yes! And Josh's clothes :) He wasn't too thrilled to have me stealing his t-shirts until I told him it was either that or me go buy some more for me to make it 6 more weeks. He quickly changed his mind and told me I could wear whatever I needed!

Weight gain: Um, I kinda haven't got on the scales lately!! I would guess around 25? Who knows? It is started to feel like A LOT!!!!

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Constantly and rather strong! She is getting really good at finding the nerve that makes me either want to fall down or start crying....but I know that I will miss feeling her move inside me when she isn't in there anymore, it really is the most amazing feeling.

Sleep: Eh---let's just say I'm ready to sleep without a 25 basketball around my middle!

Food cravings: Nothing crazy, darn it....time is running out. I want just one weird craving!!
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably all night. Being able to sit normally and still be able to breathe! Being able to wear my wedding ring.
Symptoms: The belly hasn't stopped growing. My fingers and toes are swelling a little.

Wedding rings on or off:  Off :(


Mood: Same as last week: Really anxious and excited!! Starting to get a little nervous!

Best Moment of the week: Hmmmm, there wasn't anything really "big" this week but I guess it would be just continueing to get stuff put together for her room and all the fun little presents people drop by. And I always love getting to look down and see my belly moving around--even if it is a little weird!

2 comments:

  1. yay! another week closer! so exciting! I have some shoes I need to send your way! Maybe I can give them to your sister or let me know if you're coming through A-town. TEXT ME :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I know---the weeks just keep flying by! Oh yay! We are actually running to Dalhart this weekend but I'm not sure what the plan is or how crazy it will be! I will text you and let you know if we can stop! PS--SO SO SO excited about your house for you! It looks beautiful!

      Delete