Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dalhart Shower

This past weekend was my nephew's third birthday and my niece was going to be baptized. Some of my amazing friends in Dalhart heard I would coming up for the weekend and planned a baby shower for us. It was absolutely perfect.

It seems like every time we get the chance to get to go to Dalhart it is always for something--therefore, I usually never get to see any my friends that are there because it is usually a whirlwind weekend that we never have any free time--and if we do, we want to soak up any family time we can get! Saturday morning was wonderful---I got to see so many special people that I never get to see and acutally get to visit with them. It is so crazy to me that the next time I will get to see all of these people is after Hensley has already made her debut! So I soaked up and loved every minute of my shower and getting to catch up with all of these special people that I have missed terribly since moving away!

Here are a few pictures of the shower!

Sign in table where they wrote advice on diapers!
Such a great idea!

Love this turquoise H my momma got for her room!

My amazing mother-in-law got up super early to make it to the shower, only to turn right back around to make in back to Lubbock for a band contest! LOVE her!

My cousin, Britt, and precious Peter

My friend, Ann-Claire's cute little boy, Sam!
I think I may wanting to do some matchmaking in about 20 years!

Girl's clothes might be the cutest thing ever!
Thanks, Molly for the sweet outfit!!


Getting REALLY excited to get to fill this out--her door hanger for the hospital!

My best friend from wwwaaayyy back, Kristan, and her little girl, Devine.

My best friend from college who drove 4-hours just to come to the shower!
 
I am beyond blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I know I said it after my Tahoka shower but I really am overcome with thankfulness for all the people in my life. Not because of the cute presents and fun little outfits, but because you are all such a blessing to me and I am SO excited to get to raise my daughter surrounded by people that already love her--and she is not even here yet! Thank you for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment