Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, November 9, 2012

36 Weeks

(I am writing this blog over 2 weeks late but I am going to try and remember how things happened :) )

I can't believe we are only 4 weeks away! I told my father-in-law though it is not fair because as of now I am 36 weeks along...if you do the math and divide by 4 that equals 9 months...which is how long women are supposed to be pregnant, right? WRONG! I don't know where that came from but we are pregnant for 10 months!! Blah. I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable and people keep telling me that there is no way I am making it to November 17th--we will see I guess!

I did get quite a bit done returning stuff and purchasing some things that I knew we were missing. We are getting super excited!

**There is no picture for this week unfortunately---you will see why in the next few posts** :)

How far along: 36 weeks

Size of Sweet Pea: The size of a honeydew


Maternity clothes: Yes, and those seem to be getting too small! :)

Weight gain: About 27 pounds
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Still constantly and rather strong!
Sleep: Not too great but still not horrible

Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything make you sick or queasy: Nope!


What I miss: Sleeping comfortably all night. Being able to sit normally and still be able to breathe! Being able to wear my wedding ring.  Walking without waddling :)
Symptoms: The belly hasn't stopped growing. My fingers and toes are swelling a little.

Wedding rings on or off: Off :(


Mood: Excited! Can't believe it is getting so close!
Best Moment of the week: We went back to the doctor on Wednesday the 17th and got to see our precious baby girl. She is still breech though and hoping she turns in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment