Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daddy's Girl

One of the things that attracted me to Josh was his way with kids. He was great with them. They loved him. I knew that he was going to make the world's best daddy. In fact, that is one of the reasons I was so excited to start having kids--I couldn't wait to see him as a father. My heart would melt seeing him with nieces and nephews and cousins kids so I knew with our kids it was going to be that much more special. 

Boy was I right!! Laying in the hospital bed wasn't too horrible because this was my view most of the time!









Tell me those aren't the most precious pictures you have ever seen! And that she isn't the most blessed little girl to have him for a dad!

And not a lot has changed since we've been home...

I am so thankful for this amazing man, the husband he is to me, and the father I know he will be to our kids. 
I can't wait for many, many more memories and moments where he completely melts my heart!

I love you, Josh Tanner Hawthorne!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet♥ I'm so happy for you, Allie! You have so much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so, so sweet! Love all three of you so very much!

    ReplyDelete