I only had a few pictures on my camera of Hensley getting to meet her family. And there are lots that I missed out on getting a picture of, which makes me super sad. I didn't get one of my parents or sisters and some of Josh's family. But here are the ones I did get :)
Cousins 6 months apart!
Little bit of a size difference
I don't think Gentry knew what to think!!!
That is a yawn--she isn't screaming
The look on Gentry's face just cracks me up!
All the cousins on my side...I can't wait to see what the future holds!
I think Rett was tired of taking pictures
Mimzie and Pappy, Josh's parents
Pappy with his first granddaughter
Meeting her cousin, Hayes Hawthorne
My heart is overflowing with joy looking back through these pictures. We are so blessed to have such amazing family. I can not wait to see what the future holds--I know God has great things in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment