Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, March 22, 2013

Favorite iPhone Pics

I have been going through my cell phone trying to delete some of the hundreds of pictures I have---but while doing that I came across some of my favorites. A lot of them you have probably seen if you are my friend on Facebook or Instagram but I couldn't help post them again. And there are a few that were just too funny not to share!

Have you ever seen such three cuties?!
Colt, Gentry and Rett in their outfits I got them for Christmas

First real date after Hensley was to Martina and George!
 Martina---she was AMAZING! And gorgeous!! Love, love her!

Do these even need captions?! Seriously, it's George Strait!


Josh and I let each other have one celeb crush---wanna guess who my pick is?! :)



Chillin' in the bumbo

One of my all-time favorites.
Great-grands. First giggle. Lots of wonderful memories

HAHA--Josh insisting that bangs are "in". 

My little valentine

HILARIOUS--I sent this to Mom & Dad showing them that Hensley was not too happy GK got a spot on the back of their Christmas card and she got left out!

Another all-time favorite (stolen from my sister)
Lance told the boys to go put on something "special" for Valentine's Dinner.
He went and put on a jacket and cowboy hat. 
Rett puts on a super hero cape.
Colt puts on his cow costume.
Seriously still makes me laugh out loud. 
I love to see what they consider "special"

Baby girl after her bath---look at that curl!!!

This picture just cracks me up---looks like she is posing.

Ok--we are cruel parents....She fell asleep on the way home one day and slept in her carseat for a while. When she woke up she was a little disoriented. Josh and I couldn't quit laughing.


Cousins facetiming! 
I see a lot of this in the future.

Not happy about the pig tail I tried to put in her hair!

Getting to see my two best friends from high school a few weekends ago!
SO MUCH FUN!

Wish I could blow this picture up and frame it. I put her in bed with Josh one morning and snapped this photo. Melts my heart.

Another one stolen from my sister: This was just a few days ago...she had left the Ovaltine mix on the counter so she could make Rett some when he got up and went to get dressed. When she returned, someone had been helping himself to the Ovaltine...by the spoonful. Best part is, he thought he got away with it. :) Love this kid. 

From yesterday---my little baby doll

:) Love her

Just a FEW of my favorites off the phone! 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, these are all great, but the one with the special Valentine's Day outfits seriously made my day!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany--I am STILL laughing about it! Like OUT LOUD laughing. They are the funniest little boys.

      Delete