A few weeks ago, my mom and grandma stopped by and spent the night on their way to see some relatives! We had the best time and loved every minute of them being here. Here are some cute pictures of their short visit!
Love these of Hens and MeMe
Haha--Priceless
Mom and Hensley
Lol--Hensley was getting a little attitude and KayKay was appalled!
4 generations
Did I know we were going to take a picture? No..therefore I do not have an ounce of makeup on and my hair is filthy! :(
Hensley has also found her tongue, which I may have already mentioned, but it makes us laugh all the time!
In case you were wondering who she looks like, I think you might be able to tell in this picture :)
She brings so much joy to our lives and I'm not just real sure what we did without her!


LLLOOOOVVVVEEE these!
ReplyDelete