Well that month went rather quickly!! She is continuing to grow and change daily it seems! She is eating cereal and green veggies now and LOVING them!! She belly laughed for the first time--while we were shopping for carpet. Of course, Josh and I stopped everything and pulled out the phone to video it :) I'm sure everyone in there was wondering what the heck was going on! Here are a few pictures from this morning:
Finally got a little smile
5 month board with a birthday shout-out to Aunt Brittany!
Um...look how cute we are all matching.
I PROMISE I did not plan this--but you can bet I made Josh take a few pictures once I realized we did coordinate!
At five months old, she is:
- LOVING her hands and always has them in her mouth
- starting to really like holding toys and playing with them
- eating cereal and has tried green beans and avocado
- starting to really rub her eyes when she is tired (cutest thing EVER!)
- found her feet
- finally wearing 6 month clothes
- wearing size 2 diapers
- still loving her bumbo chair and play mat
- still not really too fond of tummy time
- belly laughing now!! Melts my heart!
- eating about 6 ounces every 3-4 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment