Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Thursday, March 7, 2013

4 Month Checkup

We finally got to go back to the doctor for Hensley's 4 month checkup. Since her appointment was mid-morning my boss didn't make me come to work.
 
 
So after I fed her and got her ready I laid her down on her playmat to play a while so I could get a few things done around the house. I handed her this little ball---they are seriously the best things ever because they are really light and they can actually hold on to them. I couldn't quit laughing at her trying to lick it!
 
 
She started to get a little fussy like she was getting sleepy so I went it there and turned the light off, went and put up some dishes and came back to this:
 
I'm gonna miss this when she starts crawling!
 
 
Finally made it to the doctor to find out we are a whopping 13 lbs 3 oz and 24 inches long!
We have gone from the 30th percentile to the 50th percentile. She is a growing girl!
 
She did have to get a few shots--which I always hate, especially when Josh has to work and it's just me--but I took the picture below to send to him that night to tell him that shots don't get her down. She was still all smiles :)

 
So thankful for this sweet little girl. She is the biggest blessing to Josh and me!
Love you, Hensley Sue.


2 comments:

  1. She's so cute, Allison!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too sweet - what a trooper with the smile after the shots! Brave little girl, excuse me, brave 50% percentile girl.

    ReplyDelete