Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

We had a crazy, fun-filled weekend.
Instead of rambling about it, I'm just going to post pictures :)
 
 
Hensley and I before going to a baby shower Saturday afternoon
 


 

Super Baby!
Our new favorite thing to do with her because her legs automatically stick straight out


Family picture before heading to a wedding on Saturday night


Easter morning
 
 
We like to eat our clothes

 

Pretty girl

Another family picture

Church wore them out!

Hanging out with Nana after lunch
 
We got home from a crazy weekend filled with lots of car time and just laid on the floor and played.
It was the perfect way to end the long weekend.


Love this look





One of my favorites

When I was pregnant, Josh told me, "I sure hope she doesn't look like me because I wouldn't make a very cute girl." I informed him yesterday that God proved him wrong. She looks just like him and she is beautiful. He just smiled :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Allie! She is precious!

    And you totally should be jealous I got to see everyone--it was so much fun! Maybe next time we can get you and your sisters involved and make it a whole big event! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete