How on earth is it possible that Hensley has been here for half of a year~?!? I can't believe it. But as I have said it before it is hard to be sad because every stage is so much fun. Each day brings something new and we are just in awe of the little things she does each day.
Josh went into work Monday morning and I only had time for a quick photo shoot--needless to say without someone there to help, it was rather comical. She has become quite active. She couldn't get enough of her stuffed animal. I am going to try and get some more with Josh there so we can get some good ones.
At 6 months, she is:
-eating green and orange veggies
*Green beans, peas, avocado, sweet potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes/corn
-putting something in her mouth at all times--Hands, bib, burp cloth, toy, etc
-rolling from her tummy to back and as of yesterday her back to her tummy
-VERY ticklish
-starting to get upset if you leave the room--which I told her yesterday was very flattering but she really needs to be okay with it because I can't carry her around everywhere
-sometimes acting like she is about to sit up all by herself and other times you let go and she flattens like a pancake
-wearing 6 month clothes
-wearing size 2 diapers
-eating 6-6 1/2 ounces every 3-4 hours
-sleeping about 12 hours a night
-happiest first thing in the morning! You will pick her up and talk to her and she will just giggle and cling to your shoulder. It makes getting out of bed so much more fun!
-obsessed with people's mouths and fingers
-happiest first thing in the morning! You will pick her up and talk to her and she will just giggle and cling to your shoulder. It makes getting out of bed so much more fun!
-obsessed with people's mouths and fingers
No comments:
Post a Comment