Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, April 5, 2013

Hayes & Hensley

I took these pictures a few weeks ago and have been meaning to put them up! 
Hayes and Hensley are four months apart and are going to have lots of fun in the future :) 
Hayes really wants to play with her now but she just isn't quite there yet. 
But here are a few pictures I snapped the other day:

Trying to hold her hand

Sweet babies

Nice bald spot, Hens!

Cutie patootie

He loves to clap :)

Please excuse the nasty bib!

:)

Haha, I think Mimzie was a little nervous!

Playin'

Love this little boy

Sweet cousins!

Trying to give kisses

SO SWEET!!

Hensley is so blessed on both sides to have such sweet cousins! I can't wait for the future and all the trouble fun they are going to have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment