Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monday Night Photo Shoot

At my Tahoka Shower, my sister-in-laws family got Hensley the cutest outfit! I could not wait to get her in it and take pictures. Welll.....that was way back in September and she is just now really fitting into it! :)



Josh and I were finally both home with nothing to do (well, that couldn't wait another 30 minutes) so I had him go change her and I went and set up a blanket on our bed for a quick photo shoot! I was so excited with how some of them turned out! 
Not too sure what to think about the feathery thing on her head

Getting warmed up to it

I wish I knew what she was thinking as Josh and I made silly faces and talked goofy to her. 
She doesn't seem too amused



There's a smile :)

Close-up of the little outfit


Sweet, sweet girl




Typical Hensley right now. Her hands are always in her mouth

Josh and I laughing at her with just a hat on

Playing with daddy after photo shoot. We were laughing that she was sitting on her knees

 New (or rather its back) tongue out grin


Sitting on his chest

MY FAVORITE!!

She was concentrating really hard on sitting


And then a few outtakes from the shoot--because they are too funny not to share!
I love her look in this one---like "Seriously, Mom?! What did you put on my head?!"

And this one looks like she is singing opera

HAHA! I told Josh just to strip her down since she was about to eat and then we would just put her pj's on. I went to the kitchen to get her food ready and this is how Josh brings her in! :)

So excited she finally got to wear this sweet outfit! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Allie, she is as cute as can be. Look at those eyes!! I adore her. And you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think she has Becca's eyes!!

      Delete