Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reunited--if only for a night!

On December 29th, Josh and I went to one of my good friends from colleges wedding in Amarillo. We were pretty exhausted from all the holiday travel but I could not resist the chance to get to see all of my college friends---the times we get to see each other are WAY not near as often as I would like. So we loaded up again for a fun night of visiting old friends and dancing the night away....or till about ten, lol!
 
This girl and I were inseperable from the middle of our freshman year until we graduated. We were not looking forward to returning to the "real world" and never getting to see each other. She lives and works on her families ranch in Kansas and only comes to Texas a few times a year. We have so much fun together and she makes me laugh so hard! I have missed her like crazy! So even though we only got to see each other for a few hours---it was completely worth it! :)
 
Molly, Hensley and I
She is hoping to work her way up to honorary aunt status.
Pretty sure she is already there!

I love this one because Hensley is looking at me like, "Really, Mom?! Another picture!"

Family pic!
These are quickly becoming my new favorite thing!

See?! Told ya! Josh is such a good sport!

Then we had to have one by the tree, too!
LOVE YOU, Molly Giles Beckford!

Then I had to include one more of this little cutie by herself in case you couldn't see her very well in the other pictures :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that you got to see Molly! You are both such beautiful girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at her little nose! precious girl. BTW, love your shirt - both you and your best friend look amazing...especially you after just having a baby! lovely pics friend!

    ReplyDelete