I'm laughing to myself as I post this 3 months later but I have had several people ask for pictures of the nursery. I meant to do this before she arrived, but well, we all know how that goes. So here are a few pictures of how it turned out!
For really no plan in mind--I think it turned out rather cute :)
Outside her door..
Part of her hospital door hanger and a cute little magnetic board that I can change pictures on
Reusing the cute banner from my Tahoka Shower for above her door
LOVED how this turned out
Josh's mom gave us this piece of furniture--it was white before and Josh painted it
Rocking chair and crib
This one turned out dark but had to have the view of the cute curtains and changing table.
Also LOVE the picture to the left--newborn picture of her in Josh's fire hat with him holding her
Other side of the room
I love all of her nursery but this really is my favorite part.
I had seen this saying somewhere and so my mom made me a board. <3
The quilt was the first thing we bought and kinda based her room off of the colors in it.
Our poor baby has no bows to wear :)
And I don't even think this is all of them!!
I must say that I am pretty proud of how cute it turned out and for the price we payed for the cuteness!
The yellow piece of furniture was given to us.
The secretary was a family piece of furniture.
The crib was my nephews.
The rocking chair I bought at a garage sale.
The changing table we found on craigslist.
So for all the furniture in the room we spent less than $300!!




Adorable and frugal! Best combination ever!
ReplyDelete