Holy smokes, these months are flying by!
We fall in more in love everyday--how is that possible? Just when I think I can't love her anymore--I do :)
Her 2 month birthday we spent having our first Christmas celebration with Josh's family.
Growing up too fast!
Big girl
I just love the look on her face in this one~
At her two month apointment (Dec 31) she weighed 10 lbs 6 oz and was 21 3/4 inches long.
She got 3 shots and let us know how she felt about it for about 30 seconds then was good to go. She slept a lot more that day than normal and wasn't too fussy. The next day she was a little more fussy than normal but handled it great!
She has finally started smiling at us (on purpose).
She LOVES her play mat and will look around and kick and stay pretty content.
She is napping pretty good. She usually has two really good naps where she goes down without fussing and the others she fusses a little bit more.
She is sleeping pretty good at night. She has been sleeping in her bed since she was 6 weeks old and doing great. I am not going to complain about her getting up about every 3 hours to eat because she usually goes right back to sleep and isn't up all night screaming, although I won't complain if she decides to sleep all night either :)
A few things I forgot to put:
She absolutely HATES for you to put lotion on her! She doesn't really mind taking a bath--pretty much just sits there trying to figure out what's going on. We get her out and dry her off without any issues but as soon as I start rubbing lotion on her--she has a fit!
She has started really grabbing things....not necessarily on purpose but she will grab my necklace and hold it when I lay her down. Or grab Josh's collar. And she usually grabs the burp cloth off your shoulder as you lay her down to eat again.
No comments:
Post a Comment