Time flies when you are having fun!!
Not a day goes by that I don't look at this little girl and smile. She is such a joy and Josh and I can't get enough of her!
Yesterday she turned three months old!
Josh got on the scales with her and it is looking like she weighs around 12 pounds...this is DOUBLE what she weighed when she arrived in this world!
We had a quick photoshoot this morning before running out the door for work and I was sad that she didn't show off her sweet little smile but I'm sure I will catch it soon.
She always looks surprised :)
Big girl!
Trying to figure out what her daddy was doing
Got to leaning a little far to right and looking a little frightened-
Don't worry her daddy saved her!
Sweet, sweet girl
We loved her arm on the arm rest!
At three months she:
-is sleeping through the night almost every night! We had a few dirty diaper issues that would wake us up in the middle of the night but I think we are over that for now.
-smiles and coos a lot
-is eating about 4 1/2 ounces about every 3 hours
-is still on a pretty good schedule. Since I have gone back to work I don't think it is quite as good as it was just due to the commute 30 miles back and forth
-still loves hanging out on her play mat
-had her first overnight stay with Mimzie and Pappy while Mommy & Daddy went to see George Strait
-is now officially in 3 month clothing! (This is just as of last week!!)
-wearing size 1 diapers
No comments:
Post a Comment