Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Extreme Home Makeover-Bathroom Edition

The other MAJOR rooms that needed updated in our house were our bathrooms. They both had lovely wallpaper and were just outdated. 

Last week was my mother-in-laws spring break and she kindly offered to come help me work on them. So Josh got them textured and she came one day to prime them. The next day we painted and updated hardware. Josh got a hideous light fixture switched out this weekend and I finally got them cleaned really well! 

Here are some before and after pictures. We are BEYOND thrilled with them and sometimes just catch ourselves staring :)

This was the only before picture I had of the guest bathroom. It originally also had shower doors that you can't see. You can get a little glimpse of the light fixture. There was another ball on the other side….that didn't even work, lol.



New light fixture up and BRIGHT!!!!

View from the other side



Our bathroom. The left was the very original because our bedroom wasn't even painted. I added the belly picture so you could get a close up of the wall paper 


All nice and clean 

(hehe, I was trying to hide behind the corner so you couldn't see how beautiful I look!)


WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! That is the reveal. I know it may not seem like much but if you have ever seen them in person you would know how badly they needed updating. Even if it was just some paint and changing out hardware!~ So glad that is behind us and so thankful for my wonderful husband and mother-in-law for getting it done!

1 comment: