Nothing really new to report….
Size of Baby: A spaghetti squash
Maternity clothes: More and more. A lot of my regular clothes still fit but grabbing maternity stuff is a little easier then having to try on several shirts to see if they still look ok
Weight gain: Pretty sure a few more than I was last time at this point--10-12?
Gender: 1 1/2 more weeks-March 31st!
Movement: Yes, especially in the evenings
Sleep: Still pretty good. Have to get up and go to the bathroom a few times usually
Food cravings: Nothing really---I could always eat something sweet though :)
What I miss: Nothing that I can think of
Symptoms: Belly!! Movement
Best Moment of the week: This is terrible but I can't even remember the last week, lol! It flew so by so fast. Josh and I did get to have an afternoon and evening by ourselves yesterday that was probably the best moment of the week but nothing really to do with the baby….except we did talk names!
What's different this time: Still feel like they have been pretty similar. I feel like I am getting bigger faster but other than that pretty much the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment