This pictures are super lovely this week but I DID get pictures…so I'm pretty proud of myself for that :)
I'm over halfway through with this pregnancy and I still can not believe how fast it is going.
I finally got dressed and cute but Josh wasn't home to take a picture and I look SO SO awkward in selfies I just took a belly shot. Please don't be jealous of the our gorgeous wallpaper---it is getting a makeover as we speak ;)
Then I got ready and had makeup on and forgot to take a picture with my clothes on---but right before I washed my face I remembered and made Josh take one.
I know, I know, I warned you the pictures were super lovely. Belly is GROWING though!!!
Size of Baby: A banana
Maternity clothes: More and more. A lot of my regular clothes still fit but grabbing maternity stuff is a little easier then having to try on several shirts to see if they still look ok
Weight gain: Pretty sure a few more than I was last time at this point--10-12?
Gender: GRRRRRR---we were supposed to go the 24th but they called and moved it back to the 31st :( Dang it!
Movement: Feeling it more and more! Josh got to feel it for the first time last night too (March 14)! Such a precious moment.
Sleep: Still pretty good. Have to get up and go to the bathroom a few times usually
Food cravings: Nothing really
What I miss: Nothing that I can think of
Symptoms: Belly!! Movement
Best Moment of the week: Josh getting to feel it last night! I love these special memories!
What's different this time: Still feel like they have been pretty similar. I feel like I am getting bigger faster but other than that pretty much the same.


No comments:
Post a Comment