Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Friday, February 28, 2014

Weeks 17, 18, & 19

The weeks are flying by so fast that I don't even think about getting a weekly blog post done :) But this time I don't feel like there is a whole lot of change from week to week so its probably better this way because they would all look the same. 

I have been feeling really good. I am so thankful to not have pregnancies were I puke for 9 months and for those of you that do, you have my respect and admiration. I could not do it. I feel like we have been super busy but then look back and not really sure what I've been doing to be "busy". 

Hensley and I went to Dalhart for several days for Braxton's baptism. It was so fun being home and getting to see everyone. 

We are completely at a loss for names this time around. I'm really anxious to know what it is so that we can focus on one gender names. We think we have a girl first name but every name we put with it we don't like so not sure how that's going to work. Boy names----well----pretty much at a total loss there. Seriously, if you have names you love and are not going to use for you children, you are more than welcome to throw them out. Not saying we will use but sure could use some ideas :) Poor baby. 

I am also SUPER excited because I started going to the chiropractor last week and already feel like a whole new person. My tailbone has hurt this whole pregnancy and he is fixing that so I'm thankful. I am also really excited to see how this effects how I feel and how my labor goes. I have heard such incredible things about how being adjusted can effect your labor and delivery and since I am going to try to do natural birth this time I want to do all I can to make sure its as easy as can be! 

Week 17

Week 18

Did get a picture for 19 weeks yet but hoping I can this weekend and then put it up! 

How far along: 19 weeks
Size of Baby: A mango
Maternity clothes: I have pulled out a few shirts and a worn some jeans once but mainly because my normal ones were dirty---I am still fitting into regular clothes
Weight gain: Pretty sure a few more than I was last time at this point--9-10?
Gender: Don't find out till March 24th~!
Movement: Yes--felt it for sure the first time on Josh's bday, Feb 18! And since then have started really feeling it more
Sleep: Still pretty good. Have to get up and go to the bathroom a few times usually
Food cravings: Nothing really 
What I miss: Nothing that I can think of
Symptoms: Bump is here! Movement
Best Moment of the week: Starting to feel baby move. There truly is nothing like it!
What's different this time: Still feel like they have been pretty similar. I feel like I am getting bigger faster but other than that pretty much the same. 




1 comment:

  1. You look precious!! And, I know you'll pick out the perfect name for that cute little babe :)

    ReplyDelete