I feel like this month she has changed a lot! She just seems so BIG! She is communicating a lot more, she is really into playing with toys and she is just a funny, funny girl. I wish I could video her all.day.long. I was in Dalhart on the day she actually turned 16 months so I didn't get a chalkboard picture so I am putting up several throughout the month.
Big girl in her pigtails
I just adored this picture---she never wears jeans and so she always looks so old to me when she has them on. Plus we got some super cute hand-me-down Toms!
Feeding her baby while I was at the doctor. We may need to work on our holding skills.
First time to play with play dough. She did GREAT. She loved it. She just tore it into little pieces and stuck it in the cookie cutters.
Headed to Baby Braxton's baptism
She was introduced to Cheetos---and, like her mom, is a HUGE fan :)
This girl is SERIOUSLY obsessed with Signing Times. It is the only time throughout the day that she slows down and isn't busy. I usually use this time to really get things done around the house or get my shower taken. This is how I walked in to her watching yesterday---crazy girl!
At 16 months:
-she got a lot better this month about wanting you to fix everything.
-she eats more than any child I have ever seen…and I'm not exaggerating!
-she loves being outside
-she eats more than any child I have ever seen…and I'm not exaggerating!
-she loves being outside
-has 7 (or maybe 8) teeth--she will NOT let you look in her mouth
-walking/running
-still LOVES books
-New Signs: cow, cat, zebra, nice, rainbow, silly, sleepy, mouse, peach
-New Signs: cow, cat, zebra, nice, rainbow, silly, sleepy, mouse, peach
-wearing size 4 diapers
-wearing a lot of 18 months but some are a little big
-sleeping about 12 hours a night
-pretty much one nap a day and it is for the most part getting a lot better
-loves stuffed animals and dolls
-likes to lay on pillows on the floor
-is beyond obsessed with Signing Time videos
-has a thing for rainbows--I think because her signing video but she LOVES them. She finds them in any book we have that she knows they are in
-LOVES reading her Bible. We read our Bible every night while we drink our milk and she loves it. She will some nights go to where we keep it and say please. I will tell her then that means we need pjs on and she will race to her room to get them. Melts my heart.
-she knows a lot of her animals and can point them out in books or puzzles
-she is really sweet with her baby dolls--she will feed them, put them to bed, love on them…makes me pretty excited for July!
-she likes to do "fast feet"
-she uses her eyes a lot to get her point across---they are the most expressive eyes ever
-loves to use a fork and is usually really good at it (minus getting the food on there)
-she has the most hilarious point…its like the Spiderman sign minus the pinky
-she can recognize and point to almost everyone in the family
-pretty much one nap a day and it is for the most part getting a lot better
-loves stuffed animals and dolls
-likes to lay on pillows on the floor
-is beyond obsessed with Signing Time videos
-has a thing for rainbows--I think because her signing video but she LOVES them. She finds them in any book we have that she knows they are in
-LOVES reading her Bible. We read our Bible every night while we drink our milk and she loves it. She will some nights go to where we keep it and say please. I will tell her then that means we need pjs on and she will race to her room to get them. Melts my heart.
-she knows a lot of her animals and can point them out in books or puzzles
-she is really sweet with her baby dolls--she will feed them, put them to bed, love on them…makes me pretty excited for July!
-she likes to do "fast feet"
-she uses her eyes a lot to get her point across---they are the most expressive eyes ever
-loves to use a fork and is usually really good at it (minus getting the food on there)
-she has the most hilarious point…its like the Spiderman sign minus the pinky
-she can recognize and point to almost everyone in the family







No comments:
Post a Comment