Pages

The Hawthorne Happenings

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Round 2 Begins--


I really can't believe that we are starting Round 2 of pregnancy updates but I am so so excited! I'm not promising that they will be weekly updates like last time but I'm going to do my best to get as many pictures as possible! 
To be honest, although we talk about it some, it still hasn't sunk in that we are having another baby!! 

Week 12


Week 14

   


Week 16


How far along: 16 weeks
Size of Baby: A turnip
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I do wear a lot of athletic pants so that might should count
Weight gain: A few pounds so far 
Gender: Don't find out till March 24th~!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Still pretty good. Have to get up and go to the bathroom a few times usually
Food cravings: Um, I don't feel like I've had an actual craving yet but junk food always sounds good! Salty chips, sweets, anything!!
What I miss: Nothing that I can think of
Symptoms: Finally got my energy back (pretty much), bump is starting to show, I only have a brain half the time
Best Moment of the week: Oh nothing really stands out to me as anything special--just enjoying every minute. 
What's different this time: I've had pretty similar pregnancies up until this point. I did have a terrible pain in my side kinda like side stitch for a few weeks at the very beginning. 


2 comments: