No your eyes are not deceiving you below---this pregnant mom with NO brain knows how old her daughter is but wrote the wrong age on the chalkboard. I didn't realize this until way later and I thought about redoing them tomorrow but thought it was kinda funny and I would get a big laugh out of it later! If I was smart I could correct it on the computer but I'm not.
I should know better than to do photoshoots without Josh. They do not go well. But here are the lovely pictures I captured.
Pretty sure she was holding up the chalkboard going,
"Uh mom, I'm not 13 months---I'm 15 months!!"
Still pointing at it insulted her mother doesn't know how old she is
Bailing off the chair
Love this sweet baby girl
At 15 months:
-she does NOT like to solve her own problems, i.e. her toy shopping cart tips over, she wants someone else to come set it upright
-she thinks if she signs please or more she can have anything she wants
-she comes and gets your finger for EVERYTHING
-she eats more than any child I have ever seen…and I'm not exaggerating!
-she loves being outside
-she does NOT like to solve her own problems, i.e. her toy shopping cart tips over, she wants someone else to come set it upright
-she thinks if she signs please or more she can have anything she wants
-she comes and gets your finger for EVERYTHING
-she eats more than any child I have ever seen…and I'm not exaggerating!
-she loves being outside
-she went from giving kisses and hugs freely to being super stingy again :(
-has 6 teeth
-walking/running
-still LOVES books
-Signs: Please, thank you, hat, dog, more
-Signs: Please, thank you, hat, dog, more
-wearing size 4 diapers
-wearing 12 month clothes--some 18 months but they are a little big
-sleeping about 12 hours a night
-pretty much one nap a day but some days its rough
-loves stuffed animals and dolls
-likes to lay on pillows on the floor
-pretty much one nap a day but some days its rough
-loves stuffed animals and dolls
-likes to lay on pillows on the floor

No comments:
Post a Comment